Mr Paul Foot is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mr Paul Foot may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. But probably won’t, because, frankly, I’ve got better things to do than changing my policy all the time. You should check this page from time to time (I would recommend daily or hourly!) to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018 AD.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name (if you make a purchase)
- contact information including email address (email address and postal address if you make a merchandise purchase, email address only if you make a Secret Show or Secret Secret Show ticket purchase or if you sign up to my Guild of Paul Foot Connoisseurs mailing list)
- IP address and country (if you sign up to my Guild of Paul Foot Connoisseurs mailing list – this data is held by the computer programme that sends the email letters out)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- If you make a merchandise purchase, we will pass your address to my management, IMWP(UK) Ltd., who will use it for the express and sole purpose of sending you the items you bought – surprisingly!
- If you purchase tickets for a Secret Show or a Secret Secret Show, we will keep your email address and name, for the purposes of confirming you have purchased the (virtual) tickets when you arrive at the venue. We will also use your email address to inform you of the time and place of the Secret or Secret Secret Show.
- If you join the Guild of Paul Foot Connoisseurs mailing list, we will email from time to time the email address you gave us with the Guild letters to which you signed up. The letters have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of them. If you click that, you will be unsubscribed (amazingly!) and your data removed from our records, luvvie.
We are incredibly committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Good luck!
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously signed up to the Guild of Paul Foot Connoisseurs mailing list, you may change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe on one of your letters, or by writing to or emailing me at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute (with the exception of your name and address to my management, should you purchase merchandise – see above) or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. Like if the police ask or something, which seems unlikely. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, because that would be incredibly boring.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 / General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee might be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to me at the above address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.